Refund Policy of The Learning Quran
Important Rules for Make Up Classes:
- To avail of a makeup class, inform your teacher on Zoom/Skype or email/text us at least 5 hours before the scheduled class.
- We offer 3 makeup classes per membership month.
- You can inform your teacher or contact our support team at [email protected] or +44 7456438226 for cancellation of class.
- If a student misses a class without prior notification (except in case of emergency), they won’t be eligible for any makeup class, and the absence will be marked.
- We don’t offer makeup classes for religious occasions such as EID-ul-Fitr and EID-ul-Adha. These holidays are included in the monthly fees, and there are no makeup classes or refunds for them.
Terms & Conditions of Fee:
- After successful completion of free trial sessions, you need to pay the fee in advance when you join our regular classes. Failure to pay the fee by the due date may result in discontinuation of classes.
- For students who agree to the terms of service, The Learning Quran will raise fees by only 7-8% of the present fee, charged at the end of each successful year.
- The Learning Quran reserves the right to discontinue your classes if payment is more than seven days overdue without a previously approved reason.
- The Learning Quran reserves the right to cancel the classes of any student who remains absent for more than two weeks without prior notification. No refund will be issued, as per our terms of service.
Refundable Fees Policy:
- If a student leaves the course before the course start date, a full refund (100%) will be given.
- If a student stops classes after the first week, a 75% refund will be given.
- If a student stops classes in the middle of the month, a 50% credit will be given.
- If a student stops classes after the third week, a 25% refund will be given.
How To Submit Refund Request:
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing and include the student’s and client’s full name and course title.
- Submit the request via email to [email protected].
- All refunds are to be made within 7 days after receiving notice in writing from the student.
How to Submit Course Cancellation Requests:
- All requests for cancellation must be made in writing and include all essential information.
- If you want more clarification about our ‘Refund & Cancellation Policy, please feel free to contact us any time, any day.
The Learning Quran may revise its Terms of Service & Conditions at any point in time, and those would be added and updated on our website as well.
These Terms of service and conditions are applicable to all students.